Week Charter Ibiza Formentera
You might want to enjoy the islands for an entire week charter, maybe few nights, or just a weekend.
Once you get to know our rates you will might want to stay longer than you planned!!
Seems like people are fully satisfied with our service 🙂
what’s included in the price?
If you are planning to come on board for few days, Contact Us and we will send you back the best possible offer. Guaranteed!!
Everything will be included except for:
- Food and drinks for your stay
- Port fees in case you want to spend the night at one Marina. Which is not necessary. The best think about renting a boat for an overnight charter is with no doubts spending the night anchored in a small beautiful cove.
Waking up in cala conta is just priceless!!
Everything else is included in the price we offer you.
- what about final cleaning? Yes, included.
- bed sheet and shower towels? Also included
- What about taxes? Included
- do I have to pay for the skipper? The Skipper is also included
- Of course I’ll have to pay for the fuel as with any other charter company! It might sound crazy but
FUEL IS INCLUDED!
Forget about wasting your last afternoon waiting at the fuel station.
Forget about paying a crazy amount of money for each and every hour the engines are running.
If you have already come to Ibiza for an overnight charter you know what I’m talking about.
Itineraries for an Overnight Charter / Week Charter
For a week charter Ibiza / Formentera….we love this itinerary
If you leave it in our hands, we would love to make you discover as many spots as we can.
Cala Bassa, with its caves, cliffs and white sand, Cala Conta, the island of Espartell, Cala Dhort, Es Vedrá, the secret cove of Atlantis, Porroigh, Cala Jondal, The hiding Cap des Falcó, the natural park of Salinas , Es Caballet and many others.
Finally Formentera. We love to simply Sail it all around to show you each and every one of its wonderful spots. Because the whole island is just amazing.
The natural park of Espalmador, the perfect beach of Illetes, Cala Saona and its caves, Migorn and our favorite place, the incredible Es Calo!!