Overnight Charter – Week Charter Ibiza
Stay on board as many days as you want. The more you stay more amazing spots we will make you discover! A week charter around Ibiza and Formentera is a beautiful option.
Everybody loves it!
Experience how is like waking up in a different landscape every morning.
Few days on board?
Week Charter Ibiza Formentera
You might want to enjoy the islands for an entire week charter, maybe few nights, or just a weekend.
Once you get to know our rates you will probably want to stay longer than you planned!! 🙂
Week charter Ibiza – what’s included in the price?
çIf you are planning to come on board for few days, Contact Us and we will send you back the best possible offer. Guaranteed!!
Everything will be included except for:
- Food and drinks for your stay
- Port fees in case you want to spend the night at one Marina. Which is not necessary. The best think about renting a boat for an overnight charter is with no doubts spending the night anchored in a small beautiful cove.
Waking up in cala conta is just priceless!!
YES !!! Everything else is included in the price we offer you.
- what about final cleaning? Yes, included.
- bed sheet and shower towels? Also included
- What about taxes? Included
- do I have to pay for the skipper? The Skipper is also included
- Of course I’ll have to pay for the fuel as with any other charter company! It might sound crazy but…
FUEL IS ALSO INCLUDED!
Forget about wasting your last afternoon waiting at the fuel station.
Forget about paying a crazy amount of money for each and every hour the engines are running.
If you have already come to Ibiza for an overnight charter you know what I’m talking about.
Does that mean the price is gonna be higher than other companies ? Well, we invite you to contact any other charter company. We are positive when saying you will be back to Charters Eleven 🙂
Itineraries for an Overnight Charter / Week Charter Ibiza
For a week charter Ibiza / Formentera….we love this itinerary
If you leave it in our hands, we would love to make you discover as many spots as we can.
Cala Bassa, with its caves, cliffs and white sand, Cala Conta, the island of Espartell, Cala Dhort, Es Vedrá, the secret cove of Atlantis, Porroigh, Cala Jondal, The hiding Cap des Falcó, the natural park of Salinas , Es Caballet and many others.
Finally Formentera. We love to simply Sail it all around to show you each and every one of its wonderful spots. Because the whole island is just amazing.
The natural park of Espalmador, the perfect beach of Illetes, Cala Saona and its caves, Migorn and our favorite place, the incredible Es Calo!!
- We will take you inland whenever you want to explore and feel the sand under your feet