Here you can find some tips and useful information to spend an amazing day on board our Catamaran in Ibiza and Formentera.
What to Bring …
- Bring with you your ID card or Passport (of the person that did the reservation).
- You can also send us a picture of your ID card via e-mail or WhatssApp prior coming on board.
Food and beverage
- If you choose to bring your own food, keep it easy and simple.
- ready-made food
- If you choose to have lunch at one Restaurant.
- Snacks and fruits – You will certainly appreciate it at the end of the day!
- Not less than one litter and a half of water per pax. Staying hydrated is important!
- Suncream – not less than 30 SPF is recommended. The higher SPF the better!
- Beach Towel / Sarong
- Sun protection such as :
- Sun Glasses – A polarized ones would be great
- Sunhat – Remember to tide it up 🙂
- A couple of swimsuits.
- your Playlist music on a Bluetooth enable device.
- (We have a JBL Bluetooth Speaker on Board)
- Mobile Charger – you will take loads of pics :
What Not to Bring …
We will really really appreciate…
- if you don’t bring on board any single use plastic such as
We have all you need on board!
- while shopping for the day, get a reusable bag(s). You can find it a the supermarket. It’s cheap, resistant, durable and very handy.
it can be used again and again!
- When buying water try to get big containers. For instance; a five liter bottle instead of five one liter bottle
Easy and ECO
One plastic less + One Plastic Less + One Plastic less … can make the difference.
My large experience allows me to give you really good tips for you to enjoy an amazing and unforgettable day on board our catamaran in Ibiza and Formentera.
Catamarans are very very stable boats. If you have ever been on a monohull sailing boat you will notice the difference as soon as you step on board. Two hulls makes the difference!
But a catamaran it’s still a boat.
99% of the sailing in Ibiza is quiet and relax. No waves, nice breeze. But certainly some people are more likely to get seasickness.
If you know you are one of them, don’t worry;
- Take a sea sickness tablet a couple of hours before coming on board (better with caffeine in it)
- If you don’t like pills take with you some ginger, is a natural remedy for seasickness.
Ibiza is the Party island, we all know that.
We all love to have fun!
But If you really want to enjoy the day to the fullest on our catamaran we hardly recommend you..
- Don’t drink the night before (well, not too much). Hangover increases the odds of getting dizziness and seasickness.
- Sleep well and come with a big smile 🙂
Thank you so much for reading !
Looking forward to seeing you on board for an amazing day Charter in Ibiza and Formetera!!!
+34 638 741 733