Why Choosing ChartersEleven as your Catamaran Charter Company In Ibiza
There are plenty of Boat Charter Companies working in Ibiza offering Catamaran Charters.
In this post, I will try to explain how this business works and why I believe Charters Eleven is the best choice when hiring a catamaran in Ibiza.
you will save money
That’s a good one!!
Most of the companies you find on google when searching for a catamaran charter in Ibiza are no more than a website. They own no boat. Those companies only offer boats owned by other people or owned by other companies, like Charters Eleven. They are just intermediaries.
Boat owners have to increase the catamaran rental price up to 20% when offering the boat on those websites. That’s the commission when booking through them!
As there are no intermediaries, hiring a catamaran from the company that owns the boat, like C11, will get you a better price. Not bad!! 🙂
We are a small Ibiza Catamaran Charter Company
You might think…so what?
I have worked as a skipper for a big boat charter company, one of those companies owning plenty of boats. I quickly understood what it’s all about.
Charter after charter, one group after the other, sometimes three different groups in one day, rushing not to be late for the next group, a tired and stressed skipper, not giving the service customers deserve. It was like working in a factory. It was not for me, and of course, not what I want for Charters Eleven’s customers.
In Charters Eleven, we do think differently, and we do things differently. Giving customers a personalized, friendly, and flexible service. That is guaranteed !!
- You are the boss of the day, which means Geronimo will not be hired by anyone else. It’s your day!!. That gives us much more freedom, and therefore more options to live up to customer expectations as we are not tied to strict schedules or itineraries.
- Being a small company makes us very flexible and really into taking care of our customers. You are very special to Charters Eleven!
- Our goal of the day is to make you happy…as simple as that!!
Treat people as you will like people to treat your grandma… 🙂
..It’s what my grandma used to say, and it became Charters Eleven’s way to work. Love you grandma!
A truly unforgettable experience!!
Without any doubt working as a catamaran charter skipper it’s not only about sailing, but knowing what every group of customers expect when chartering a catamaran in Ibiza.
- I believe every customer is different. Every customer has different expectations.
Knowing this is the key to make people happy, making them having a perfect catamaran charter experience in Ibiza and Formentera.
I’m very proud of Geronimo, the leopard 40 catamaran.
I can tell you I have seen plenty of boats before choosing this catamaran.
After working onboard several catamarans, I knew what I wanted for Charters Eleven’s catamaran charter boat, and Geronimo fills up all the requirements to be the perfect boat.
- First of all, it has to be a catamaran, because we really believe it’s the perfect boat to enjoy a charter experience in Ibiza.
- Plenty of room at the bow, the front part of the catamaran. Why? Because it’s where most of the people enjoy staying when hiring a catamaran.
- A large cockpit with a roomy outside dining area, fully protected by a hard-top bimini. The shade is so necessary on a boat, especially when sailing the Mediterranean in summer.
- A fully enclosed shower. Most of the catamarans with similar features don’t have it!
- Easy access to water was a priority for our boat features. We know how important it is as everyone enjoys having a swim in Ibiza crystal blue waters. We have to make it easy for our customers 🙂
- A Nice, and with plenty of light, indoor area.
We are positive when saying Geronimo is the catamaran you want to choose to have the best possible catamaran charter experience in Ibiza.
Charters Eleven really cares about your safety.
- The first thing you will do once onboard is to pay attention to a safety briefing. Knowing what to do, and especially what not to do, is truly important to be safe on board.
- It is gonna take 10 minutes, but it worth the listen as it will make you aware of how to keep yourself safe.
- Safety jackets for everyone.
- Two Lifebuoys – One hard, and one that gets inflated once getting in contact with water.
- Life raft
- Destress Beacon
- Fire extinguisher
we care about the environment
Reading about us will give you a pretty good idea of how much we are aware of how vital the ocean is for all of us.
- No single-use plastic on board. We even have bamboo straws for your cocktails 🙂
- All the cleaning products that we use are ECO-friendly.
- Geronimo is moving on sails as much as possible.
- We recycle plastics, cans, and paper.
Charters Eleven is trying to do its best to be as much ECO-friendly as a sailing boat can be.
Top reviews on trip advisor
We are so proud of our TripAdvisor reviews. I believe it says it all!
Thanks for reading 🙂